‹ Back to search results
Dispensing Optician Role, Chelmsford
A recently released role for a full or part time qualified or trainee Dispensing Optician has risen in a friendly family run practice.
Within this position you will work as part of a tight-knit team of Optical professionals and support staff, that work hard to ensure that every customer receives the best possible service. As well as joining a very well established and busy independent store.
You will be expected to work to the highest professional standards and contribute to the continued success of this excellent company.
- Working hours 9:00am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
- Saturday 9.00am - 2.00pm
- Closed Bank Holidays and Sundays
- The core values of the business are to deliver an outstanding personalised experience, guarantee excellence in all they do
Package and Benefits
- Working in a modern and friendly practice
- Very Competitive salary
- Closed Bank Holidays, offering greater freedom for work life balance
- Highly established patients allowing a less sales driven, pressure free environment
- Excellent long term career prospect where every team member will receive mentoring, support, recognition and personal development to promote career progression
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Open to Dispensing Opticians of all experience levels
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.