‹ Back to search results
Salaried GP Role, Cowes, Isle of Wight
Please read on for further information on a Salaried GP job that has arisen at a superb practice on the Isle of Wight for a Salaried GP to join a strong, friendly and committed existing team.
The surgery is a training practice and anyone with an interest in teaching would be welcomed. They run a number of specialist clinics already and would also be open to offering support for GP's to develop new interests and to run their own clinics. There is a superbly well organised clinical and clerical support team in place which has resulted in a very well managed surgery and workload. The surgery have a very high QOF score and the CQC report is Good overall. There is also a supportive and friendly working environment resulting in a very pleasant atmosphere to work in.
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- Modernised, purpose built practice building with on site parking
- Friendly and cohesive existing team with high levels of experience
- Supportive and forward thinking team of partners
- Work load of circa 15 consultations a session
- 1-2 home visits a day
- Well managed administration
- Practice uses Systm One
- High QOF score and Good CQC report
- Comprehensive and highly trained clinical and clerical support team in place, resulting in a well organised surgery
Package and Benefits
- Salary of £80,000 FTE
- Indemnity paid on top of salary
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD support
- NHS Pension enrolment
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call Dave Thorburn in our Primary Care team on 01423 850421.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.