‹ Back to search results
Veterinarian Surgeon Job, Boston, Massachusetts
Here at Prospect Health we are proud to be working with our client based in Boston, Massachusetts. Our client is looking for a suitably qualified Veterinarian who is familiar with small animal practice to work at their animal hospital based in Boston, MA.
Working as a small animal veterinarian in this well present animal hospital in Boston, Massachusetts, you will have the benefit of all the state-of-the-art equipment and technology at your disposal. The animal hospital has a good reputation within the local area and our client knows the importance of work-life balance.
They use a fully electronic medical record keeping system, which saves time as you won't be struggling to read other doctors hand writing. Our client also has a dedicated team of technicians and assistants that can take care of tasks such as nail trims, giving vaccines or cleaning ears.
- The hospital is owned by a veterinarian, who understands the importance of downtime, so any weekend work would be shared on a rota basis. Our client is flexible about working hours and will consider anything from 30 hours upwards, offering a 5, 4 or even 3 day working week.
Package and Benefits
- Health insurance
- 401k + a match program
- Vision and dental benefits
- Paid annual dues and membership fees
- CE days and CE allowance
- Sign on bonus
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- State Veterinary Board License must be in good standing for the state in which they intend to be hired, prior to their start date.
- Flexible work schedule, with availability to work some weekends and holidays
- A strong communicator who loves building relationships with clients.
- Small animal practice experience essential
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this Veterinarian Surgeon Job, Boston, Massachusetts, please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Veterinary team on +1 (929) 3597222