We have recorded a really useful CV guide for Graduate Veterinary Surgeons who are on the hunt for their first vet job after leaving University
In this webinar “CV guide for Graduate Veterinary Surgeons” we look at….
- The structure and layout of your CV
- How to hone your opening statement to make it stand out
- How to express your skill and experience in the best way possible
- How to identify your interests so you get called for an interview
- Your covering letter, what is its purpose and what type of content should you include
If you would like to chat to us about Veterinary Graduate roles then please get in touch by ringing one of our team on 01423 813453 or email us at [email protected]